Staff Accountant (West Loop)
Phil Stefani Signature Restaurant Group is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual to join our team at the Corporate Headquarters in the West Loop area.
Individuals with a degree in Accounting, or business training, and 3-5 years experience preferred. Must be able to multitask and work with multiple venues. Hospitality Industry, and Great Plains experience a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits
Only Applicants who Include Salary History and Requirements Will Be Considered.
- Maintain general ledger accounts.
- Prepare month-end journal entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare audit schedules.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Preparation of sales tax returns.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel.
-Ability to plan and manage multiple projects.
-Attention to detail.
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
-Excellent organizational skills
-Able to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"