New Year - Better HVAC!
Your HVAC system needs a little bit of care, just like most things in this world. Neglecting your system can result in higher energy costs from poor function or even a total failure and costly repairs.
Instead of being stuck with an HVAC unit that gives up when you need it most, make it a point to pay it a little more attention going forward. Here are a few simple ways you can help reduce the risk of problems occurring…
- Air Filters – Change ‘Em Out! Check the air filters for dust or grime and replace them at least every three months or sooner if necessary.
- Don’t Let Problems Sit! If you ignore it, it will get worse. Poor function, strange noises, leaks, smells – get your HVAC system checked as soon as possible.
- Don’t Expect The Moon! Experiment with slight temperature changes so you don’t make your system work harder than it has to or waste precious energy and find higher bills than necessary.
- It Doesn’t Last Forever! Older systems should be replaced with more efficient and current technology. Not only does it save money but can be safer overall.
- Schedule Checkups! Your HVAC system is a fine-tuned piece of equipment as well and needs a little check up now and again. You should be having a pro check it out twice a year but AT LEAST do it annually. These folks are trained to clean, lubricate and repair your system before major damage can occur.
Keeping your heating and cooling systems functioning well is the key to keeping costs low and extending the life of your equipment. Now is the perfect time to change those habits and keep your HVAC system happy and healthy year ’round!
For more information on our services or the iWave air purifier, call our Air Temp HVAC specialists at 773.715.0912 today!
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"