The Truth About Vinyl Siding
Take a quick look at why vinyl siding is the dominant choice for homeowners across the United States:
- It protects you against the elements but vinyl siding has so many designs to choose from! Colors, textures, etc. – you can truly transform your home’s appearance.
- Vinyl siding is EXTREMELY easy to clean and maintain!
- It’s so durable and heat/cold/moisture resistant that it can last up to 40 years no problem! Many manufacturers even offer lifetime warranties for their product.
- It maintains more than 80% of its value! This means that you can resell it for 80% of what it costs. This is great when you are looking to sell your home – it keeps value and sweetens the asking price.
- You don’t need to paint vinyl siding! Cleaning it every once in awhile is more than enough upkeep.
- Vinyl siding is practically indestructable! It’s been improved to the point that it is fade-resistant, insect and water proof.
- It costs far less than wood siding, brick, stucco and stone!
Your siding installation tech can consult with you on styles and colors to choose from for your new vinyl siding!
To speak with our specialists about what options are best for your home, please contact Cousins Construction at 773.294.7859 or visit sidingexperts.us!
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"